rough cut


Before completing my finial film, i created a rough cut. This allowed me to experiment with ideas, trail out ideas and also try different techniques with editing and camera angles. In my rough cut i used the same settings as i wanted to in my finial piece, however used different actors. For my finial cut i want to use my Nan and Grandad as the two actors, however as they live in London i needed to experiment before they came down to film. This led me to using my friend and mum in my rough cut footage.  

When filming the rough cut i used the poem i had found over the top of the footage to see how this could work in the real film. I felt this was extremely successful. I felt i really benefitted from completing a rough cut as it allowed e to review and refine my ideas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E.T The Extra Terrestrial